Terms & Conditions
NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS
& CONDITIONS STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS &
CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
- OFFICE HOURS — Our
offices are open from 07:00 am to 05:00 pm CST Mon-Fri and we will be
closed on Saturdays & Sundays and on all national holidays.
- PRINT TEXAN — RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
- PAYMENT TERMS — All online orders are prepaid. At distinctively
we accept all major credit cards. However, we can not process your
order unless the payment is received. We do not offer a COD payment
- QUOTATION & ESTIMATES — Estimates
are not the final prices. They are only based on the information you
provide us and all estimates are only valid within 14 business days of
the original date that the estimate was calculated. PRINT TEXAN reserves the right to change all prices without notice at any point of time.
- OVER & UNDER RUN QUANTITY — Due to the nature of complex manufacturing in printing business, PRINT TEXAN reserves the right to provide clients with 5% over or under the quantity of the actual order.
- TURNAROUND PERIOD — At PRINT TEXAN
turnaround time refers to the number of the business days that we are
processing the client's orders inside of our facility. Turnaround time
does not mean/include shipping time, waiting for approval time, file
correction time, or any other time period that client's job is being
processed beyond services that we provide.
- FILE SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS— In
order to help us print your job in a proper manner as far as color,
quality and time, client must be diligent to submit their file with Print Texan requirements found in our FAQ section.
- COLOR PROOF & COLOR MATCHING— Our
equipment are calibrated in a regular basis and we are capable of
matching our own proofs, however we do not guarantee to match the color
of the artwork that is created on your monitor or your proofing
a print industry standard, Color proof must be requested prior to
printing if the color matching is critically important to client.
Without the color proof we can not absolutely guarantee that the printed job will print exactly.
- All printed colors are subject to small margin of an error as long as the colors are reasonably acceptable.
- ORDER APPROVAL — You must check your files thoroughly before submitting them to our online ordering system. Print Texan
is not responsible for any missing fonts, images or misspelling, or any
other damages to the file during transfer to our system. It is client's
responsibility to verify all contents of their order before approving
the order for print. Print Texan is not liable for any
damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal
use of trade names or logos. The client guarantees the legal title of
all matter submitted to PRINT TEXAN.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY— Delivery time and charges are not included in our estimate/prices. PRINT TEXAN is not responsible for 3rd party's delay or damages to the product during shipping.
- RE-ORDERING— Due
to the quantity of the jobs we receive online, we do not archive orders
more than 30 days in our database. If client is planning to re-order
the same job, he/she needs to re-order it within 30 days of the original
- ORDER CANCELLATION— If
client would like to cancel a placed order, they must notify our CSR
immediately before your order is processed through the system. No refund
will be issued to the services we have provided you such as Design
services, Marketing information, Business consulting, etc. We do not
issue refunds once an order has been Plated or any process thereafter.
- CLIENTS SUPPLIED SHIPPING INFORMATION— PRINT
TEXAN is not responsible for wrong shipping addresses or information
that has been provided by the clients. It is client's responsibility to
check the accuracy of shipping information. If a package is sent back to
us due to incorrect shipping address, PRINT TEXAN will ship the package again to the right address for additional shipping charges.
- COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK INFORMATION — All
contents available on this website, including but not limited to site
design, text, graphics, interfaces, etc. with all rights reserved, is
the property of PRINT TEXAN
and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Client
must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit
distribute or modify the contents in any way, including in advertising
or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site,
without Print Texan prior written consent.
- LIMITED LIABILITY— PRINT
TEXAN, its employees, or agents are not liable for any particular,
incidental, act of God, delays, consequential damages whatsoever
resulting from loss of data or profit whether BUSINESS CARD CHOICES was
notified of these losses in advance.
TEXAN is committed to protect client's personal information. We do not
share client's financial information with any third party or other
companies, however, for the sole purpose of delivering client's job, we
may share mailing addresses with our affiliated companies. Client's
information is only used for contact, billing, and shipping purposes.
Client's credit card information is never stored by BUSINESS CARD
- State/city governing laws— PRINT
TEXAN is located in the Pflugerville, Texas. Therefore, laws of the
state of Texas shall govern any disputes regarding any transactions with
BUSINESS CARD CHOICES and is subject to settling in the courts within
the jurisdiction of courts located in Austin, Texas
- Indemnity — Client
agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PRINT TEXAN, its
affiliates, employees, officers and, subsidiaries from all claims,
damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees,
arising from or related to client's use of the site. Client also
certifies that he/she owns rights to or has a license to use the
image(s) being reproduced as part of client's order.
- Right to Subcontract — PRINT
TEXAN reserves the right to subcontract whole or part of the orders
received from its clients via online system or any other ordering
- Postage rates — PRINT
TEXAN is not responsible for postal charges applied to sending proofs
or other materials requested by client. Client is responsible for postal
charges unless it is negotiated otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties— All sales are final as is. PRINT TEXAN does not provide any warranty or services for the product(s) manufactured or sold by PRINT TEXAN or affiliated companies.
- Returns & refund— Please
be noted that all orders are custom orders and there is no resell value
for any return jobs therefore all sales are final. However, if there is
any production related defects on the job you have received, we would
be glad to assist you re-printing your job at no additional cost with
the same shipping method. You must ship the entire quantity to us within
three business days and contact our CUSTOMER @512-989-8060
- Right to Refuse Service— Print Texan reserves the right to cancel or refuse service to any individual or companies with or without a cause at any point of time. PRINT TEXAN reserves the right to charge the client for any services performed on the job up to the point of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason. Prices are subject to change without further notice.